One priest got tired of listening to excuses why people skip the Church, and has written this:
18 reasons why I do not wash myself:
- Because they made me wash myself when I was a kid.
- Because they didn’t teach me to wash myself when I was a kid.
- Those who wash themselves are hypocrites – they think they are cleaner than others.
- Can not decide which soap is better.
- I used to wash myself before, but then I got bored.
- I wash myself only on the great feasts – on Nativity and on Easter.
- None of my friends washes himself.
- Will start to wash myself when I become old and dirty.
- I have no time for washing myself.
- Water is too cold in winter, and too hot in summer.
- I do not want soap producers to make money on me.
- It is inside that counts.
- All soaps are the same. Different soaps were invented by swindlers.
- All wars in the world are because of the soap.
- Every soap has it’s flaws. I wash myself with 3 different soaps at once. Only this combination of soaps is correct.
- Science has proved it already since the 19th century, no soap, even the ideal, can wash down all molecules and atoms of dirt. That is why washing yourself is a hoax and “opium for homeless”.
- Every soap contains top hazardous chemical ingredients affecting your skin.
- You shouldn't teach your kid to wash himself. When he will grow up he will understand whether he shall wash himself or not, and which soap to use.